This online class addresses all of the “must-have conversations” for Catholic marriage preparation, as outlined by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, and more!
You only need to purchase one course for a couple and you will receive an official Certificate of Completion with both of your names for presentation to your church.
Topics Covered in this Online Pre-Cana Experience:
- Balancing Values, Careers, and Practical Issues
- Money Matters (Marital Finances)
- Healthy Sexuality and Intimacy (ref. John Paul II Theology of the Body)
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Spirituality of Marriage
- Family of Origin
- Theology of Marriage
- Natural Family Planning (NFP Life is included, a $25 value)